Can I Cancel a Home Insurance Claim?
Simple answer is, YES.
Typically, this is called withdrawing the insurance claim.
Independent insurance adjusters are known to encourage homeowners to withdraw
valid home insurance claims. If an adjuster asked you to cancel your property
insurance claim that should draw a red flag.
In evaluating whether to withdraw an insurance claim, here are some questions
to ask yourself:
- Did someone ask you to cancel the insurance claim?
- Are your neighbors getting their roofs replaced?
- Have you spoken to a trusted expert or an attorney that specializes in
It is important to note that 85% of insurance claims are underpaid by at
YOU CAN OBTAIN A HIGHLY SKILLED INSURANCE LAWYER
If your insurance company has refused to honor your policy despite having
a valid claim, you can recover damages based on "bad faith."
At Dick Law Firm, PLLC, we are committed to fighting for the total compensation
you deserve. When you retain our services, we fight to protect your rights
as a policyholder.
Hiring a highly-skilled property insurance attorney will help by:
- Significantly increases the value of your claim
- Learning all of the ins and outs of your policy
- Helping you navigate the claims process and negotiations
- Validating the cause and extent of the damage
- Informing you if a claim denial is valid
- Notifying you of all relevant insurance laws
If you have been mistreated or wronged by your insurance company, you can
count on us to do everything possible to rectify the situation. We aim
to resolve a claim as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Please speak with our team
at 833-7RIGHTS today!
Can i cancel a home insurance claim?, how to get homeowners insurance with
a bad roof, how does homeowners insurance claims work, what can i do if
my home insurance claim is refused, how to get the most out of home insurance
claim, which will help you when