Houston Insurance Claims Lawyer
Eric Dick was born and raised in Houston, Texas. He received his Bachelor
of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix in 2004 and
earned his Juris Doctor from the Thomas M. Cooley law School, the largest
law school in the United States. Eric has also received his L.L.M., which
is an advanced law degree in taxation, from the University of Alabama
School of Law.
As a passionate Houston insurance claims attorney with multiple
Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ inclusions for his unparalleled legal skill, Eric has an in-depth knowledge
of insurance law and hands-on experience resolving complex insurance disputes.
He is a licensed real estate sales agent and a licensed insurance agent,
which means he has unique insider knowledge of the insurance industry
and how they operate. Eric is an honest, aggressive lawyer and exceptional
litigator who knows how to think outside of the box. You can trust Eric
to fight for your rights as a policyholder.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D. (Cum Laude)
- University of Alabama School of Law, L.L.M. in Taxation
- University of Phoenix, B.B.A.
- Houston Community College, A.S.
- Owner, Dick Law Firm, PLLC
- Assistant District Attorney (Intern) at Harris County District Attorney's Office
- Assistant Attorney General (Intern) at Michigan Attorney General's Office
- American Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Taxation Section
- Houston Bar Association
- National Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas, Insurance Division
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Western District of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas, Bankruptcy
- Southern District of Texas, Civil Court
- Eastern District of Texas
If you would like to discuss your insurance claim with Eric, just
call Dick Law Firm, PLLC at 833-7RIGHTS.