HON. ERIC DICK
Houston Insurance Claims Lawyer
Eric Dick was born and raised in Houston, Texas. He is a passionate Houston insurance claims attorney with multiple Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ inclusions for his unparalleled legal skill, Eric has an in-depth knowledge of insurance law and hands-on experience resolving complex insurance disputes. He is a licensed real estate sales agent and a licensed insurance agent, which means he has unique insider knowledge of the insurance industry and how they operate. Eric is an honest, aggressive lawyer and exceptional litigator who knows how to think outside of the box. You can trust Eric to fight for your rights as a policyholder.
- Rice University, MBA (Currently Enrolled)
- University of Alabama School of Law, L.L.M. in Taxation
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D. (Cum Laude)
- University of Phoenix, B.S.M.
- Houston Community College, A.S.
- Owner, Dick Law Firm, PLLC
- President, Harris County Department of Education
- Vice President, Harris County Department of Education
- Elected Trustee, Harris County Department of Education
- Assistant District Attorney (Intern) at Harris County District Attorney's Office
- Assistant Attorney General (Intern) at Michigan Attorney General's Office
- Real Estate Agent
- Insurance Agent
- American Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Taxation Section
- Houston Bar Association
- National Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas, Insurance Division
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Western District of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas, Bankruptcy
- Southern District of Texas, Civil Court
- Eastern District of Texas
If you would like to discuss your insurance claim with Eric, just
call Dick Law Firm, PLLC at 833-7RIGHTS.